Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Monday, August 24, 2009

Im IN YOUTUBE!!!!

hahaha!!!
I was soo bored...
soooo bored!!!
so I go youtube...
and type ma own name...
told u I was bored
then gues wat!!!!
I am in youtube...!!!!
singing for my school convo thinngy..
hahaha!!!
readin the discription..
i tink i kno who upload tiz video...
hahaha..

~check it out.. comment n rate!!! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAy-GkUgisY

P/S: Shane LAP KIPAS!!!

0 comments: