Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

FEVER!!!!

Oh gosh....
wat the heck...
gues wat...
i got FEVER!!!
stupid oh!!!
early in the morning...
i feel fine... but suddenly
around 11 am like tat....
I feel weak...
n my body getin warmer....
its boiling up!!
I said to maself...
mayb bcoz of not enough rest
so.. i went to class...
go take a nap... :P (since its free period 4 me)
then I cant slep cz its too hot i tell u...
but at last i manage to slepp...
n so, wen i woke up... its getin worst!!!!
noooo!!!!
tiz afternoon.. ma mom sent me to the clinic (Dr.Leong)
n the doctor said... its jz a normal fever....
I knew it thou....

oh gosh... not jz fever...
a rely painful headache!!
ma mom like massage ma head jz now
n i tell u... its horrible... the pain!!!
ok.. then i feel A BIT beter...
so i went up to ma room...
u kno wat im doin??
EXERCISE!! sweating like gosh...
to relez all the heat from inside ma body...
now i feel much beter rather than b4...

then i decided to blog...
why? so those from st anne...
who read ma blog...
will kno tat im not goin to school tmr...
cuti sakit :P ( i got premission from doctor)
ngeheheehh.....

ok folks... gonna go nw....
ned to slepp more....
byyeeeeee.......

2 comments:

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

so feel better oredi? aiya.. even if u dont have permission frm doctor, if i were your teacher or frends, I rather want u to just stay at home. mana tau berjangkit.. dangerous oh... but make sure u sttudy at home, ne! dont online all day... hahahha

Thompson said...

kaahahah.... ya.. feel better...
but stying at home it = ONLINE!!!
:P