Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sejarah!!! Its tomorrow!!!!

Oh yeah!!
that's what im talkin about...
Moral wasn't that hard tiz time....
but still.. I cant answer few of the question...
wel... nvm... at lest I answer almost...
all the question right?
yay!! Improve Thom...
hahahah...
but gues wat exam for tomorow?!?!
Sejarah... (scary music)
and gues what...
I don even study anything...
I know nothing at all about sejarah...
hell no im gonna study sejarah...
deng... im sure im gona failed tiz time...
wait tiz time???
its like since last time!!!!
haiya...
if I CAN DROP THAT STUPID SUBJECT!!!
I drop it now!!! NOW!!!
but.. noo...
its a must!!!
deng man... DENG!!!
Im soooo not into sejarah mood rite now...
sejarah always makes me sleep...
do you kno tat everytime I cant slep...
I jz go and take my sejarah book..
annnddd...... boom!! ITS 6AM IN THE MORNING!!!
100 % that I will fall asleep....
see... what I mean... Its BORING!!!
and the word they use in the text book..
its even much more complicated to understand
then real B.M.
argh... but, however...
I must study sejarah eventhough I hate it...
but not now of coz... duh...
I ned to take my BEAUTY SLEEP...
wahahahahah!!!!

Gud nite ppl...
wish me luck!!!
wush.....

0 comments: