Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Oohhhh YYeeaaahhhhh....!!!

oh great!!!
jz great!! -___-
wat the heck man!!!
they cancel drama competition national level...
due to H1N1 problem.... stupid!!!
wen i heard tat.. i goo soo damn moody/mad...
felin wana fall... gosh man!!!
stress oh!!!
u kno how I, danielle and all our team..
has been working soo hard
to make tiz drama team a success...
but at las minute... they wana cancel it..
damn it!!!!
I waste ma time like A LOT!!!
neway i heard tat they wil not cancel it
but they will pospon it...
don care la...
eventhou its like omos spm...
i stil wana go...
ma las year in secondary school
for goodness sake...
Plez God... I rely rely wana goo....
soo all our hard work worth it....

okay
st anne charity dinner jz over...
wee....
I don get to sing, (they cancel it)
cz of not enough time...
ned to catch up...
wel nvm...
eventhou its quite dissipoint me...
bcoz I've ben practisin a lot!!
but its okay i gues... i got sore throat neway..
hahaah...
the charity dinner was fun...
i love it oh..
a lot of ma friends come...
form church friends, other school friends...
and even ma bestfriend...
woo hoo...
havin fun like a lot...
rm 60 ringgit was worth it...
the food is like.. mmmm...
got dim sum lehh!!! ahahah!!!!
wel it was rock!!!
ngehehe... i dance poco2 on d stage... (1st time)
kahahaha....
thanks to ma friend benedict teachin me
how to dance poco2...
at 1st i tot it was hard...
but its not after all...
ngeheeh... everybosy shud try it!!
its rely syok!!

neway our band "GENESIS"
IS ROCK!!
ahahah....
we doin well....
no i mean.. awesom!!!
im jz the keybod guy...
who don play much...
but i kno d others was sooo damn awesom!!
clap clap*
okay..
im done
nth else to say...
i HOPE to pose somtin soon...
if i got time...
shaaaloomm....

p/s: stupid THE GREEN band who ruin the dinner..bcoz of them our band 2nd performance been cancel... they play sooo bad tat u wana throw shit at them... and im serious...

okay for real.. byeee.....

2 comments:

建肯 said...

your p/s made me feel better =)

lol, sad to hear that the drama had to be cancelled.
but what can do, now Malaysia has more than 1,000 cases of H1N1...

Thompson said...

NOOOO!!!!!