Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Its RAINING!!! its RAINING!!!

THANK GOD!!!!
its RAINING...
I've been waiting for rain like
sooo long... and finally!!!
its raining!!! THANK U GOD!!!

how I love rain sooo much...
I feel soo good when it starts to rain
bye bye haze and hello fresh air!!!
I love rain soo much tat I went outside the house
and play wif the rain until im soo wet..
and then, i get scolded by ma mom...
weee.... heheehh..
but i knew somhow tiz rain gona stop soon...
how I wish its raining season...
I don care if its raining 24 hours!!
I juz want it to ba raining all the time...

wel, havin exam currently...
today is english exam..
and my essay was CRAP!!!
and I don even hav enough bloody time to finish it!!
I ned to practice more....
but tomorrow!!! nOOO!!!!!
MORAL!!!!
do you know that I stil dont memorize any of the NILAI
except only one which is...
kepercayaan kpd Tuhan....
wel thats all...
but how is tat gonna help..!!!
ngeheheh... bad Thompson...
SPM comin soon n stil bein lazy...
I ned to wake up...!! (yawn......)
okay... now I ned to surf the internet
to find any moral answering techniq..
wat are internet for rite...??
It has everyting.. EVERYTHING...
huhuhu....
but do not abuse it...

hmm...
gona go now...
wil post somtin soon...
I hope soo...
do say somtin at the CHAT BOX..
... bye....

0 comments: