Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Monday, August 17, 2009

My first TIME with CONTACT LENS :D

oh yeah!!!!
damn happy man!!!!
finsh exam 2day...
but haih...
ned to replace ma bio exam
since tat day i didnt com to school...
stupid fever... -__-

well neway....
got somtin to tell u guys...
look....


red eye.... cool huh....
hahahah...
wel, ya... i bought new contact lens...
they call it animate lens.. :P
finally, im like waitin for the lens for a month
buy online ba... ;) (heheheh)



wel... do u watch naruto??
they call it "sharingan"
if im not mistaken...
it capable to copy ppl's move....
its one of their special abilitiy...
according to ma sis... huhuhu....

neway, tiz is ma 1st time using lens
and it was a horrible experience....
its true wat ma friends said tat...
it aint easy...
so... it takes me 3o minut to wear each...
gosh.. so its like 1 hour....
hahahaah.....
then wen I manage to stick it in....
its like damn...
itchy like hell...
n u jz cant scratch it...
wel... soon.. i get use to it...
n havin fun takin pic :P
kahahaha....
but... gues wat
now, i dont kno how to take it off..
noooo!!!!!
so im daring masef to touch the pupil of my eyes...
gosh.... I don like the felin... hahah!!!
and so... I manage to take it off...
hAlellulujah!!
wearin it like a torture...
i duno how som ppl can stand it....
a big clap for them....
wel.. nth else to say...
jz wanted to tell
my day wif ma 1st contact lens....
and its cool..!!!
looks like VAMPIRE....
I like.. muahaha.....

beware u guys.. now tat i got "sharingan"...
i can copy all ya move...
or maybe tiz thing oso can copy ppl's brain...
so i don hav to sutdy..!!!
hahaahh....

or if u tink im a vampire... so.. im gona suck ur blood...
hahaha.... lame... -____-



rite..see ya!!! ^^

1 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

oh gosh..is it really red? scary leh... :)