Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

hello blogspot!!

oh damn...
let see...
sooo many pics tat i took
for blogin.. stil...
vey lazy to blog....
wel.... not now of coz...
somday....
wen i rely got the mood..
actualy got so many things to tell
like the.. walk for Jesus and
youth conference a few days ago...
neway felin down lately...
haih....

well.. some friends dont trust me anymore
I duno la... I malas already....
I hate it...
im seriously dunno wt I did wrong...
it jz make me stress more and more to think abot it
soon i gona be one of d psycho ppl...
and then alot ppl gona hate me...
oh gosh.... plez don let it happen...
AHHH!!!!

well then....
stupid ppl do stupid stuff
to those yg terasa.. sorry then...

oh ya... now i remember wat 2 say...
MERDEKA!!!!

bye....

0 comments: