Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thanks sooooo much God!!

wel... IIIIts NEEEWW YEARRR!!!
Yay.. im form 5 (NOOOO!! SPM!!!)
relax thom... Jz do ur very BesT
but im stil not 17.. hhaha...
wait till 8 april..

celebratin new year at church..
Wow!!! totally WOW!!!
I "actualy" sing in front of d church...
first time in History...
wel, ya.. i ever sing b4 but owez wif sombody
tiz time solo.. wow...
I go in fron.. Im like
duno wat to say...
im freekin nervous.. i jz go...
"shalom, im nervous here (not supos to say tat)
then I say im gona sing AMAZING GRACE
1st verse only"... hahahah...
wat the heck.. did I jz say tat...
sooo embarasin' man...

but i know tat I do it for Ma God!!!
I sing the bez tat I can...
Im rely Thankful for evvvvrytin tat He has done for me...
Thank u God!!!
without God i don tink I can thru tiz life 2008...
whenever i ask somtin from God... He owez answed ma prayer
eventhou He answer it quite late...
But Im sure tat God has His own reason for tat...
duh... He knows te future.. He knows wat His doin...
wel, jz sing for God is not enough...
i wan to giv more!!!!
ma promise to u God, will spread His Love to evryland...
I don care wat it may cos me!!
thanks for bein wif me for all tiz time...
Love u God/Jesus....

wel, as u can see down ther... its me singin "amazing grace" in front of d church...
emm... i kno its not good enough.. but at lest i do ma bez :P
FYI.. ma cuz arnold playin d guitar... he's rely good... hehe..
enjoy!!



wel, im very super tired... jz com bak from church
then go take bath then go on pc then bloging...
hahaha... nobody to chat wif... wel, not many ppl on9..
probably audrey n alden already aslep...
of coz.. they jz com bak form dataran labuan...
celebratin new year ther...
of coz they oso fil tired...
dowan to disturb them...

oh wel... tats al for now...
Happy New Year PPL!!!!!
May God Blez U owez n owez n forever!!!!

0 comments: