Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So Many Things TO DO!!

AHH!!!! stress!!! nt rely lah..
but sooo many tings to think abot...
argh!! (-___-)
wel.. kno wat...?!?!
teacher force me to compos
CHINESE SONG for tiz
CNY Celebration at schol comin sun...
Im Like.. OMG!!! do te teacher even kno tat I dun spek Chinese at al..
Haiz!!! but gud ting teacher jz ask to do ony d Melody
n not the lyric.. phew...
but stil... waliu!!! u tink its easy ah!!?!
wel, at lest michelle (whu knos chinese) helped me...
d melody stil got few verse not yet finis...
so.. stil doin it...
haih....

ok... nex..
I hate to be SETIAUSAHA
great... (-___-)
now im d setiausaha for PBSM n "rumah sukan"
do u hav any idea hw torturing it is...
u hav to do minit mesyuarat, laporan evry event...
many more la...
wat the heck!!! damn man....
if they allowed me to resign.. I do it now!!!
completly tired...

a lot of homwork nt yet done (ma bad...)
assignments... argh!!
n ppl at schol kep beging me to join choir
im very sory la...
i got a lot more stuf to tink abot than choir...
haiya....
tiz year, im takin SPM for gudnes sake..
ned to concentrate abot ma academic..
bcoz once u get bad result..
tats it.. no more turnin bak...
so must focuuuuuus.....
study study study...

wel... ya.. tats it for now...
sun gona post again....
ya.. sun.. i tink...
wel... GBU.. byez~

0 comments: