Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Sunday, January 11, 2009

CoMPLAINS

Well.... it has ben 4 soo long I dint go blogin..
heheh..
gues wat, i jz finis ma bio note...
yay!!! hapy...
but moral lef....:(
NOOO!!!! 7 more essays!!!
ahhhh!!!!
nvm nvm...
its okay...
but muz past up tiz week..
oh damn man!!

prety busy nowadayz...
a lot ting to do..
tiz.. tat...
lot la... heheh...
n merentas desa comin sun...
oh noo.. I hate runnin/jogging
good ting its once a year..
hahah...
kno wat!! Im d SETIAUSAHA
for rumah sukan (ruby)
u kno wat soo bad abot bein setiausaha..
u ned to do minit mesyuarat...
report.. a lot la..
why me?!?! I hate writing soo much...
haiz....

yay... i down 2 kg...
kakahahah...
mus be bcoz runing around boatanical
for.. 3 times tat day!!!
hahah...
i kno 4 som ppl...
they wil like.. 3 ony?!?!
but for me... 3 times..
running around d big (not so big) boatanical
WOW!! its rely exhausting!!!
till ma back hurts... ouch...

rite then... tats all for now ppl...
see ya..

oh ya.. whoever got Yahoo messenger add me
~thomusic6617@rocketmail.com
n live msn
~tom_6617@hotmail.com

byeee..... :)

0 comments: