Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Thursday, January 1, 2009

a NEW YEAR greetings....

Dear Everybody
Happy new year!!
I wish u the bez in ur life tiz year 2009...
May God continue His blessings upon u..
Thank u for bein ma friend... tat means a lot to me..
lastly.. Im sory if I do anytin wrong tat hurt maybe ur felin or watever..
never mean it... soooo soo sory... do plez forgiv me...
see ya again...

To my Good n Best Friend!!
Dear~
Alden, Audrey, Shi Wei, Sandy, Sophie, Lisa, Jenifer, Mii Cheil, Intan
Happy New Year to u ma awesom friend!!
Thanks for supportin me for all tiz time
u are d bez!!! very very bez!!!
ohya, thank 4 listenin to all ma problem..
thanks for bein such a good listener n understanding
n open minded...
annnd... thanks for ur advice!!! it rely helps...
iam soooo sory if I ever hurt ur felin.. i'am soo so sory..
maybe ma word or anytin i do wrong...
Im rely don mean it... plez forgiv me...
wel, I wish u d bez in ur life tiz 2009...
I owez hav faith in u...
May God continue His blessings upon u...
* a big big smile jz for u* :)


0 comments: