Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Friday, January 2, 2009

Hmm... A DAY....

oHHh deng man!!
schol comin sun..
its like 2 more days!!!
argh!!!! more stress!! more busy!!
SPM YEAR!!!
okay... I shud stop worrying...
jz do ma bez.. tats all...

Cant wait for choir n drama competition
its ma favourite events of d year...
hahha....
but I ned do a lot of work!!
but nvm thou..
as I say.. Jz do ma bez..
hahah...
2day watchin moviiiee
"dead friend" (again..)
I watch it for hundred times... hahah
never get bored..
wat can I say, its ma favourite movie
u shud watch it too.. :P
annnd "Beethoven Virus"
OMG!!! its soooo damn nice...
but its not a movie.. its a drama
u kno.. wif episode tat kind of stuf..
actualy, Im soo lazy to wait for it to bufferin'
watch part by part...(watch in d internet)
n its like 19 episodes
n each episode got 5-6 part...
torturing!!! u kno how it feels rite?!?!
hahaah.. but worth it....
d drama was soo nice.. very very nice...
somhow... it touch ma heart!!
hahahakakak!!!
for now I only done watchin te 5th episode
Love te Music sooo much..
te more i watch... te more I wana join ochestra..!!
ahhh!!!!
IF I can play any of d instrument...
excep piano... but
ther's no ned piano in ochestra...
tats soo sad.. nvm...
I wil learn sun..
at lest somtin....
violin... wuuu..awesom..
flute... waa... love it...
hahah...

lalala... I hav nth so say...
hmmm.... not rely tired at tiz time..
stil fil fresh as d fish in d market..
hahaha.. is it fresh..
not sure...
hehee...
alrite im sayin bye2...
i'll post again soon...

0 comments: