Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thompson Must Diet!!

wel wel wel... let see..
anytin intereting hapenin 2day?
gues nth hapen 2day..
jz te same normal day..
hahaha....

u kno wat...
im getin
fater day by day,
jz now wen I tryin out ma schol pants
Im like OMG!!!
its sooooo tite,
then i blame.. tiz pants shrinkin!!
but actualy.. i knew it was not..
EeEe....Im so hate lookin at masef
sooo fat!! damn fat....
day by day getin fater n fater..
argh!!! I shud start to diet!!
mus diet!!! Muz!!!!!
ok.. no more junk food..
but Im gona miss them..
nvm for te sake of ma body...
I kno I can do it!!
I will survive!!! (playin "I will survive" song)
hahahah....
oh damn.. I hate diet..
dun u hate diet??
but for tiz kind of body..
yup I shud diet... mus Love diet
argh.... cant stand...
Mus..s..t eat... ffoo..oo.d
NO!! mus lock te kitchen!!
ok muz excercise...(noo!)
excercise is fun!! (ya rite)
ok.. gona change ma lifestyle...

tink thom, if u dun diet..
its a SIN (wuuu..why?)
coz.. God say tat u muz take care of ur body/health
tiz body is not yours its His...
so you, I mean 'I' beter take care of tiz body...
dun ever eat un-healthy food again...
such as junk food (which I love soo much)
muz stop...
coz its a SIN...
dun tink its a diet..
tink its a SIN... ok set it in ma brain..
loading..... loading...
complete...

rite... Im done talkin here...
hahahah... see ya rely soon...
*smile* :)

oh ya, Hapy Omos NeW Year!!

2 comments:

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

run from the food if you cant conrtol wat u eat lah...

Anonymous said...

aiyo just go n do exerciselah haha XD