Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Thursday, January 1, 2009

It Make Me Realise

hmm.. let me see today...
acordin' to disney... :p
today is DO NOTHING DAY!!!
which is YAY!!! sleep!!!
but neh.. dun fil like slepin...
so I do somtin...
im singin around till i drop...
till all neighbourhood can hear
hahaha...
I can say tat im relesin stress...
:P

hmm.... somtin hapen today
somtin bad.. tat quite hurt me alot
but.. I jz over it...
talking (praying) to God do make me feel a lot better..
lot lot better I tell u...
I mus stop bein old me...
ok.. tats it..
no more mister nice guy...
mus be strong!!!
hehehe....
tats the spirit Thompson!!!
yaya... Jia Yu!!!!
ok, 'little' carried away...
huhuhu...

I fel funny thou..
a few minute ago
argh!! so hurt... wana cry!!
im meltin.. im mellllltttiiinnnggg!!!
(then after 5 minute)
look im a clown... WeeeeeeEEeee!!
smiley faces is evrywhe!!
I fil great..!!
hahaha....
see... isnt tat weird...

wel, wat a day 4 me...
u kno wat..
I tink, im tryin to be better
than "sombody"
gosh Thom.... wassup wif tat?!?!
stupid la u tiz Thom..
haiz... how cud me...

rite.. talkin soo much
make me relise a lot ting
i duno.. it make me..
understand masef more
n realize wat im doin is totaly wrong...
hmmm....

okay... tats all 4 nw..
tired.. but stil dun fil like slepin
bye for now...
GBU!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 240 bucks everwhere. But definitively I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are around 350 pounds everwhere. But for all I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?