Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MOVAAAYYYY !!!

wuuuu...
love to watch movie sooo much..
tats wat i owez do wen i get sooo bored..
watchin movie owez the cure for boring-ness :P
but not jz any movie...
korea!!! japan!!!!
hahaha....
yup, som ppl dun like korea or japan movie
but nt mee... I love it... hahahah...
evrybody got their own taste ma...
example~ som ppl "like high school musical"
but me... noway...!! Horrible man that movie..
hate it!! i dun rely like english movie..
i hav no idea why.. but som ony la...
some oso okokla... approve!!
if asian do a musical movie ah...
I can say.. WOW!! tats wat we musical movie!!
but if english movie like high school musical...
argh... out man.. sooo out... not musical... nono
jz fil like watchin bollywood movie...

let me giv u one example of musical movie...
but too bad its not a movie.. its a drama...
anywhe, d drama called "beethoven virus"
waaa.... awesom drama...!!
hahaha....
nice one....
ohya.. season chage (thailand movie)
quite nice oso...

te truth is actualy.. i hav nth to talk abot...
hahah... u can see tat rite??
wel... very busy(again) nowadayz..
lot lot llot llllot ting to do...
but nw noo mood to do ma homwok..
relax first ma...
hahaha... dowan soo stress...
orite tink tats all...
bye for now...

0 comments: