Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Monday, July 13, 2009

wooohooo....
felin satisfied wif our presentation (wink)
so... we gather at Fanancial Park at 7 am
eventhough our presentation start aroun 1 pm like tat
hahah... wel the reason we gather early its bcoz
we still need to practice bcz it has been for sooo loong..
we never practic... laast minute -___-

neway... shockly...
they did well.... (clap clap)
really well....
I cant believe they still remember their part..
eventhou it has been for sooo long
we did not practice
hahah... credit for them...
well, good job guys....
you guys are really awesome!!! (applause)
damn.. I really enjoy oh tiz year...
I will remember this moment forever...
this year will be in my favourite year list!! (huhu)
Actually I never expect tiz year choir will be this
enjoy / awesome !!!

okay.. still.. b4 the presentation...
somtin happen... hahah....
somting bad happen...
gues wat... the keyboard sustain spoil!!!
nooooo!!!! doom!!!!
but Adrian to the rescue... (teng de deng~~)
He fix it... hahah..
good boy... huahua :P

gues wat...
while waiting for our presentation...
we play a game called spin the bottle...
that's wen the time we duno wat to do..
since we stil got like loooots of time...
wel... we just ask some of them to sing...

Sarah = Wow!!!
Melissa = cool...
Rasyika = cute.. haha..
Shaun = emm.. inspirational... -__-
Audrey and Adrian = I did not know u both can sing rely good!! WTH?!?

and so after tat...
I notice.. they love glitter so much..
hahah... till my glitter omos finish oh...
kakaka.... they sprinkling it everywher...
Shane.. I duno u like glitter too (-___-")

soo.. lot ting hapen again...
but not goin tell it now...
cz u kno wat....
I ned to go study....

tiz som pics tat I took during tat day...
and edit a bit
and waaalaaaa!!!!







0 comments: