Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Friday, July 3, 2009

Missing Choir

so sad... sob*
mis choir soo much..
mis singing, mis laughing!!!
I rely miss the great/awesome memory...
I mean like we practice evry friday n saturday (somtim)
lotsa lotsa of joy and laughter... hahah...
wel.. I stil remember the part wher we havin dancing competition
at d bak of the school... huahahah
wel, we supos to practic...
we ended up goin outside the room n start to dance
hahah... but the most disgustin part is wen
Shaun f*uck the pole... yikez!!!
hahahah.. stay away from d un-vergin pole...

n I do stil remember....
wen im trying to stop them from singing by presing the keybod stop button
HHUAHUAHUA... I were like... y ther don stop singing!!!
then i were like.. OH WAIT!!! HAHAHAH!!! STUPID ME!!!!
wat are they, robot or somtin....??kahahahah!!! wat the heck?!?!?
I ended up laughing ma head off....

oh ya...
st anne choir member LOVE to eat soo much...
hahahah...
I tell u.. if they don "bersemangat"
jz giv them MEE GORENG N AYAM
n soon u'll see the result....
ther will bersemangat like.. wow!!!
hahaha... haiya, tiz ppl ah...
eaaaat only....

haha.. on d competition day!!
te most stupid ting I do on the stage...
ma hand were like shakin like damn..!!
then gues wat, while they singing i wer like
talkin to ma hand n i said
"u better stop shaking!!!"
then they saw me doin tat... they were like
omos laugh on stage.. n is it adrian?
who forget the lyric... hahah...
opss.. sorry... huahuahua....
n tats ma 1st time im enjoying masef on d stage...
wooohooo!!! Hakuna Matata!!!

hmm wat nex??
wel I cant rely remember coz its jz too many to remember
all the fun moment...
oh wel... gonna miss choir soo much
n tiz is ma las year... oh deng..
n im soo gonna mis school choir...
haih...


0 comments: