Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Choir Reheasel~~

wel...
today...
havin choir reaheasel for tomorow...
at convention.. for quiz pengguna tinggy...
gosh...
today I've ben scolded by "sombody"
jz bcoz of our Negaraku sounds like pop?!?!
hahah... gosh.... its not....
I hav no idea y do he says tat..
nvm.. 4get bot tat...
havin fun today...
hahah... its like so windy today...
ahhh~~~ the cool air...
we practice for few times
n then go outside cz they prepare us food to eat!!
heheh... fooooodd... finally....
hahaha....
then after we eat, we relax ourself by enjoying the wind outside...
its like soo damn windy n cloudy n we lovin it...



n then... go back to d hall for d last practic...
was very tired thou n its very hot in d hall... wooo...
so, we want the practice to finish as soon as possible...
we singing Its Peace Again, Tanah Pusaka and Hakuna Matata...
but too bad jz now, I only manage to record Hakuna Matata...
forgot to record... d other songs... teehee~




and this is some edited pics that I've taken while reheas...

outside~~ (enjoying the breez)





hahah.. actin stupid.... :P look at tat!!



and lastly....
Sm.St. Anne ~ choir (2009)


1 comments:

V.L said...

I'm not in!!! T.T