Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Friday, July 10, 2009

Its Peace Again... wink*

Oh well...
I promise to post Choir video..
but too bad.. for now
I don hav the competition video
but I do hav choir practic video...
hehehe....
Sorry for the a bit out of tune n any mistake....
its jz everybody tired nowadays...
hahah....
anywhe... here it is.... ;)

Its Peace Again



What a day what a happy day
I can see the smile on your face
No worries the world at peace
boys and girls live in harmony
the sky so blue the eye of heaven shine
all the birds free to fly
Oh its Peace again x3

Finally for all this this years
I've been dreaming for this moment to come
there is joy in our heart
now we free from worries and sins
the sky so blue, the eye of heaven shine
all the birds free to fly
oh its peace again x3

Ohh.... Its...
Peace again and hope it stays
forever
c'mon people shine your light x3
and celebrate

everybody boys and girls
get up and celebrate
rise and shine
today will be the beginning
of our new life
look around you what do you see
there is light in every land...
form the ground till the top of the earth x3
all shout for rejoice x4
all shout for ree... joice..........

0 comments: