Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

wat to do~~ wat to do~~

wel....
nth interesting happen today
since im so damn bored rite now...
nobody to chat wif...
so wat else...
bloging is the only ting
tat i can do rite now...
don mention abot study...
been ther done it... hehe...
how about playin d piano??
jz finish playing it...

wel,wel,wel...
watchin utube to find
any entertainment...
but nope I cant find anytin interesting...
ohya!! i kno wat to do...
wait.. wat time is it??
hmm... 11 pm n omos midnite...
heheh..
perfect timing...
lets watch movie...
Horror movie....
muahahah....
byeee... see u soon...
I'll be back.....

0 comments: