Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Monday, July 6, 2009

TEXT BOOKS stealer !!!

ahaha...
gues wat happen today...
wel.. today, this morning
as im walkin to ma class quickly
hoping for my neck tie in the drawer...
then!! I was shock cz a lot of tables were like
upside down!!! wat happen!?!?!?
well... I felt a bit relif since my table not upside down...
but... as soon as i check in the drawer...
all ma tings... gone... vanish...
nooo!!! my text books!! my exam paper!!!
my necktie!!!!!
Pn Lim stole it!!! nOOO!
but, its part of ma fault oso
for leavin it at school...
and so... my bad mood start!!!
haiz...
but thanks to Rowena lend me her xtra neck tie jz now..
if not bcoz of her... I will be standin on the stage today...
damn man... Pn. Lim said tat we cant ask back for our books..
so how iam goin to study nw.... great.. jz great...
nvmla... I'll find a way.. i hope....
"God will make a way...
When ther seems to bo no way"
heheh... its a song :P

no mood la to study
since I don have ma "text books" anymore...
wel.. I duno wassup wif me man...
I owez fel sleepy... ZzZzz
not tat I don hav enough time to sleep
or watever...
duno la...
somtin hapen to me...
bcoming weak.. more blur...
waaa~~~
now... im tired again..
ned to go to resssstt.... zZZzZ
sleeeeeeepppyyy..... bye..

1 comments:

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

what using the song?? salah tu.

anyway.. let me tell you one thing.. GO AND PLEAD TO THE TEACHER. seriously.. GO AND PLEAD!! say you're sorry... again & again & again. teachers/ grown-ups will take note how strong-will and how sorry you are realizing your mistake. I am talking out of experience. GO !!!!! (or i will tell your mom.. hahahhaa!!!) << blackmailing :-)