Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TRIPLE 9 ( 9 Seotember 2009)

Oh damn...
i omos forget..
i ned to type fast
b4 12 o'clock...
or else tiz moment wud not be special...
hahaha...

HaPpY triple 9!!
u kno wat i men
09.09.09 (today)
wel... i tend 2 do somtin special today...
u kno to make a history fo masef
for remembrance of triple 9
but it turns out...nothin...
bt still... i tell everybody..
wel not everybody..
I said "I LOVE YOU"
hahaah
gues im desperate to do somtin..
at lest i do somtin awkward...
hahahah....
ok then nth else to say..
jz wana post somtin in ma blog
abot triple 9 day.... (special day)
wel... goodbye now...
gtg.... wusshhh....

0 comments: