Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I gt new HP number... its DIGI!!

well....
guess wat..
i bought new sim card..
hahah....
yeap... its Digi...
wel b4 was Maxis..
but seems that..
majority of my friens usin Digi...
so i bought Digi..
imagine that i hav to send msg to my friends
from maxis to digi...
wow... expensive man...

I don change my number..
im stil using the old one neway
I juz got another hp number...
don delet the old wan...

so, go take your phone...
n save this number..

~ 016-5523890 ~ (Thom)

smile... =)

0 comments: