Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A song I dedicate 2 all my FRIENDS

Tiz song is actually really meaningful to me...
and tats why i dedicate tiz song to all my friends... (wink*)
eventhou.. I sang it quite badly...
but at least I mean it.. and i've done ma best.. :)
so enjoooyy...
"BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER"



THANK YOU!!!

1 comments:

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

yup... fames kan diri anda. hehehhe