Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Saturday, April 25, 2009

WE WON!! WE WON!! (drama competition)

OH MY GOSHHHH!!!!!!!
WAT THE HECK!!!!
we won for drama competition!!!!
OH GOSH!!!
THANK U GOD!!!!!!
WOW!!!

Im like sooo afraid my form 5 year nothing special will happen...
but I never expect tat we gonna win for DRAMA COMPETITION
though we work hard to do our best!!
and all our hard work is finally pay off....
hallelujah!!!
through cry and pain.. and lastly..
this what we get!!!
and most important.. with the help of God's hand...
I've been praying for past few days
so that our drama will go perfectly smooth...
and yeah!! He answered my prayer!!
Praise God!!!

Im Happy not just bcoz we won for our drama...
but I got the best ACTOR!!! woohoo!! hahahah!! wink* :P
that totally out of the blue I tell you, INSANE, UNEXPECTABLE!!
hahahah!!!!
Im like sooo damn... I dunno wat to say.. just WOW!!!
waaalliuu... tired... soo soo very tired...
thanks to all my friends who support us...
thank u soo much...

well, I rely need to go to rest...
my eyes are goin to close soon...
its soo blur.. so so tired...
rite u guys... I'll blog soon...
byeee.....

p/s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALDEN!! May God continue His blessings upon you my friend... :)

0 comments: