Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Friday, April 24, 2009

Drama!!! AHHH!!! TOMORROW!!!

OH DAMN!!!
Drama!!!! TOMORROW!!!!
sooooooooo DARN NERVOUS!!!
what if I make mistake tomorrow!?!?
what if I forgot my script!?!?
what if... what if?!?!?! ahhh!!!!!!
ok relax ralax.... everything is goin to be fine...
juz relax and do your best tomorrow!!! Jia Yu!!!! ;)

and so... tomorrow we goin to present a drama act entitled
THE RECORDER
ya.... some people may get confuse about the title...
its not a recorder which is a radio with a red button on it to record stuff..
no its not.. it is actualy
a RECORDER which refers to a music instument (woodwind)
u kno it... everybody knows.. we learn that in school don we?
remember? wen we are still in primary school... hahah....

ok first... im not goin to tell you the story.. bcoz its quite long...
but i will soon.. "i tink" after the drama competition which is tomorrow!!
so those who goin for the competition... either u are the actor or the audience..
i hope you enjoy ^^

now as you scroll down... u'll see our drama poster made by~ Thompson :P
heheheh... wink*


heheeh... so wat do u tink? hehe... almos the same as the flute (class drama) eyh??? btw, remember wen i blog abot our drama the flute last time? wel, the result is.. we won!! and i got the best performer!!! huahuahu!! :P (look thom blewing his own trumpet)
hahah...
well, the story is almos the same though... but just a little bit changes...
okay then... just pray for me.. so i doin well tomorrow..
i dont tink i even can sleep tonight... too excited!! ahahahh....
okay ppl.. tats all for now... blog soon! :)

4 comments:

Clara said...

Congratz To The Best Actor..
after all the hard work..

congratz yah !!!!

Thompson said...

ThanKZ!! clara... Im sooo happy u kno!! thank u!!

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

ooo.. u won best actor pula ^^. congrats then ...

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

btw, will you all be going for peringkat kebangsaan?