Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

17th BIRTHDAY!!

oh damn..
I not suppose to go blogging at tiz time coz a looot of homwoks to do...
but nvm.... I jz wanted to tell tat eventhou I jz celebrate my bday
is not tat 'big' tiz year.... but it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
let me see...
1. go Pizza at 6.00 pm like tat but none of them ther yet..
so I take a walk at uk.... then I saw Grace already come while waiting for the others.. so we both walk together and chit-chat... then we both saw shane n kwang ling at Parkson and I knew they were lookin for my bday present.. hehehe... then they halau me... cz it was a "secret" (konon) n then we saw Natalie... she was on her way to go meet Shane n Kwang Ling... oh fine... Grace n I go Pizza straight away without wasting our time... we don order our food tat early coz later wen the food sampai early it wont be hot n not yummy to eat... so we wait till they all come then we order (I totally forgot wat I order.. hmmm)... haiz.. too bad Danielle cant come cz she got to go tuition... then the last person come is sophie!! everybody here... now lets attack
2. waaa.... damn full... then pizza hut got a special free food only for those who celebrate their bday (ned IC to prove them).. I duno wat they they call it.. but it looks like pancake wif ice cream on top... kahahah.... it was delicious.. mmm....
I don expect tat Natalie is a "hungry eater"... haahah... sooo good... eat soo much but nevr get fater.... huhuhu... hmm.. Kwang Ling hav to go home early bcoz she also got tuition to go to n Sophie also coz she got...emmm.. duno..
3. after pizza.. gooo round the ujana... after tat.. next stop!! Grand Dorsett!! too bad natalie oso hav to go early.. she sampai Grand Dorsett n then 5 minute like tat she hav to go home.... ok tat jz lef me, Shane n Grace... ok we ate franch fries... tat cos rm 8 n free water... huhuhu :P... then again relax n chit chat.... so Grace's father call n ask her to go home.. aww... too bad....
4. tat jz lef me n shane... sooo... my mom call... its time to go home..(10.20pm) heheh...

ok.. im havin quite a llooooott of fun n a loooot of laughter... enjoy soo much... so, I reach home, wen I open the present... I burst out Laughing!!!! hakakakak... Love ma present soo much.. wahahah!!! gues wat...
from Kwang Ling (a chocalate cake... mmm.. looove it... thanks!!:)

from shane... an underwear(wif a pocket?!?!)!!! wahahahahhah!!! thanks Shane!!!!!!:)


haiyoo....wat the heck.... thanks u guys.... I appreciate it... wel, tiz is ma first present for ma tiz year bday... I want to thank u to everybody for alllllll of ur wishes to me... thank u sooo damn much.... May GOD BLEZ U!!!thank u... sorry if I cant reply ur msg coz im out of credit... huhuhu :P..... thaaaank u..... so I end ma talk here cz I hav to go to do ma work (deng man).... May God always blez u n me...... but b4 i go here a few pictures for u to see at d pizza...





Grand dorsett.. Grace n Shane



Grace n Sophie..


look at Natalie... "food.. foood.. fooooddd... fasterla!!"


Kwang ling n Shane


its mee....

0 comments: