Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2 hours before ma Birthday!!

Im trying ma bez to open my eyes!!!
jz bcoz i wan to post somtin 2 hours b4 ma bday!!!
well, wel, wel.... 1 day b4 ma bday is like sooo damn stress..
a lot of suff ned to be done.. but now.. rite now!!
at tiz moment.. I try to forget everytin.. n relax...
im turning 17 soon for goodness sake... so don be stress...
jz relax..... haaaa~~~~
yay.. IM 17!!! weeee!!!!
thom getin older.. thom getin older...
hahahah!!!
but Thom dowan to celebrate his bday..
eventhou its like.. wat they call it?? sweet 17?
I don care if its sweet or not... as long I turn 17...
n still normal.. kakhahaha!!
lalala.... im happy n tired n weak...
i sound happy.. but u shud see ma face rite now..
looks soooo weak....
hahhah... but in ma heart actualy im happy...

tiz 17th bday.... (speech)
firstly I wana thank u sooooo much to God who protected me, love me, help me wenever Im in trouble n owez listen to ma prayer.... untill now... thank u lord.. 2nd, thanks to my parent who also been taken care of me n love me n support me whatever I do since I was young... n also for bein such a very patient parent... seriously, they are... I tell u if I got a son exactly like my attitude.. im goin mad... n will be in Bukit Padang rite now... n nex, thanks to my cousins, aunty2, uncle2, who also support me n lastly.... thanks to ma friends n bestfriends who always rite by my side wen I needed them... thank u soo much to all of you... May God continue his blessings upon you!!! (applause) huhuhu....

and now... I tink im goin to sleep... vey very very very sleeeeeppyy.. ZzZZZz....
im sayin bye... see ya soon.... ;)

0 comments: