Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Friday, March 20, 2009

Hey.... -___-

well, ya...
it has beenn for a while
i did not go blogin...
wel.. why?
first.. bcoz I was busy + lazy
a lotsa lotsa lotsa homwok to do man...
study... (emmm... i tink)
a lot more la....

okay.. wat hapen today?
hmm?
oh ya...
wait.. hmm?
nothing to say..
hmm... so tats ma life nowadayz
nothing.. jz empty, blur...
daahhhh...... -___-
wel... to tel ya the truth...
i totaly noo mood at all...
felin down... haiz..
till then... I'll blog again soon (hope so)
God bles you and me...
bye...

0 comments: