Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh NOOOO!!!!

yay!!! nw I felt soo freeee!!!!
my Moral finish, my homework finish,
1st test finish.. but oh no, Oral!!! nvm can do tat later
anywhe... gues wat!!
I past my math (for the first time)
kaahahahh!!!! but u no ned to kno my mark... :P
hope my other sebjects also past..
hey.. u know??
im like thinkin...
SPM comin soon..
how I supos to hafal those bio, sejarah...?!?!
can I?? eventhou im study soo damn hard
but can i memorize one whole book for sejarah, bio??
I keep forgeting!!!!
im sooooo worrried!!!
how the others can do it ah?
how they study??
awww gosh... how this...
im worried...
math i can cover, bm n english also..
EST i can.. Moral jz ned to hafal the nilai..
but Bio? sej? 1 whole book.. not one!!
form 4 and 5 text books!!!! crazay!!!!
ahhhhH!!!!!! stress.. stress....
God!!! help me!!!
okay... I shud goin to study again...
mayb another techniq...
how abot eating the book..
mayb it will work..
haha... HI BOOK.. yummy yummy...
hahahah... byeee....

2 comments:

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

rebus tu buku and drink the soup. taste very nice you know ^^.

Thompson said...

hahahah!!!! YA RITE!!!!!!!