Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Monday, March 2, 2009

Lot-sa Thing Happen... ;)

actualy... a lot ting hapen..
a lot i tell u..
haha... wel, anywhe...
sukan sekolah juz over.. HOORAY!!!!
but kelas tambahan start tiz week... BOOO!!!!
test comin sun not yet prepare...
prety tired thou...
n my face... huahuahua.. sun burn!!!
ouch.... my skin peelin' off...
ok.. gues wat..
I got 2nd for lontar peluru!!
hahah... darn it... Shane took te 1st place..
but not sooo much different..
its juz like im 9.65 metres
n Shane like 9.70 metres...
haiz... i omos beat Him...
nvm... its alrite...
but ther's not goin to be next year for me...
nooo... tiz is my last year!!!
aww... sooo goin to do ma bez in everytin' tiz year...
*wink*

anywhe.. my toe injured...
ahahah...
wel.. im like walkin without lookin..
so I accidentally kick the wall..
huahuahua... then the blood is splatered evrywher on d floor..
eee..... hhahahah!!!

ok.. lot lot ting but not as lot as b4..
got oral, "pembentangan", moral...
wat else ah.. a lot lah.. I forgot.. hmm..
learnin Bio was fun (weird)
Math... love it (more weird)
english.. okok la... (as usual)
Bm.. emmm... (hardly describe)
EsT... easy i tink.. (not all the time)
Moral.. STESS ( wow... hate it!!)
sejarah.. BLUR!! (I hav no idea... I hate tiz subject soo much)
do I forgot to mention any subject?
wel tats all...
I'll post soon...
oh ya.. i kno im goin to post nex time..
our Choir "activity" wen we rely dun hav mood to sing...
i recorded it
hahah... we all go mad i tell u.. mad!!
ahahah.....
alrite.. nth else?
bye...

1 comments:

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

now let me repeat an interesting point:

>> maths.. LOVE IT

hahaha... welcome to the club.