Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wat a day....


aww... my home sounds quite without ma sis (younger sis~ IRENE)
normaly.. I use to torture her, ask her to do this and that...
bt now she's in Melaka.. camping.. she must be so happy cz no more me!!
but I herd she said it was torturing ther!! and I burst laughing!!!
wat a good news...
aren't im such a bad brother... kahahah!!!

okay.. change topic...
today... start with
I com back from school..
then ate ma lunch (thought of diet~ ya rite)
emm... take bath.. and then on air-cond in ma room (waaa...)
do you kno how hot it is one whole day today!!!
then straight away.. layin on ma bed.. n slepp..ZzZZz (tired)
woke up at 4.30.. n I was like.. "wat a beatiful evening" (it is)
the weather looks like its goin to rain... (perfect wea ther) love it..
si I decided to take a walk at my neighbourhood..
so... I go to the beach (p/s: I live near the beach)
it was sooo peaceful.. wow!!!! I almos cry bcoz of d peacefull-ness
waaaa~~~ with the perfect weather.. the wind blew gently..
the leaves a falling one by one... wow... jz sooo nice I tell u...
n i took a few pics (allergic)




My sis and I call it.. the bridge off dooom!! u fall u die!!







soo... tat al the pics that i mange to take... while im on ma journey.. hehe
and tats all i wana share for today.. abot the beautiful of nature (hehe)
love the earth!! protect our nature!!! *wink*
byeee....

1 comments:

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

protecting nature oso means less use of aircond!! kakakaka.... u're contributing to global warming wit the aircond ^^

btw, nice photos