Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sing sing n sing.. lalla.la...

uiseh man....
sooo many tings to doo..
lotsa lotsa lotsa homwok nt yet done...
haiz....

okay... let see..
wats goin on nowadays...
oh ya!!
I got singing audition to do
tiz comin friday...
if u got pick
u will go do concert in KL (KLCC)
ya i kno... wow!!
but.. i don tink i wana go...
wel.. kno y?
cz tiz year SPM..!!!
no time to practic for tat...
busy studying...
bsides.. do u kno..
I herd tat u ned to go kL twice a month...
for practic i tink
oh gosh... i rely dun hav time for tat..
I dowana go for d audition..
but noo... teacher force me to go...
ther are 5 of us who goin for tat audition...
me, sophie, intan, sarah, n michelle...
jia yu to them...
wel, i decided to sing Gemilang n im here...
heheh... jia yu for me too.. hahah...
im gona do not tat best... hahah...
asalkan go on the stage.. then sing sing sing...
finis loo.... hahah... I try to make it as simple as posible..
orite then gona go to ZzZzZ...
post soon.. i tink...
Bye...

2 comments:

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

still got time to go audition? i don't think you're that busy then... (^^,). btw, so funny...what will your teacher gets from this? it's not like he/she's the one who will be sitting for exam.

Thompson said...

hey... rely busy oh... i already say to tat teacher.. "i dowan" but te teacher kep forcing/brag me to go... haiz!!! u rite she's nt te one whu wil sit for exam...