Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Thursday, February 5, 2009

WOW!!! TIIIIRED!!! WOW!!!!! SO SOOOO TIRED!!!

wow.... rely tired today..
after finish school
hav to stay bak for CNY reahsel
folow rowena's car to uk (go makan)
helpin shane lokin for new phone..
after tat walk bak to school..
wen I rech at school.. no time to rest..
stret away sing, sing n sing
argh... it was horrible!!!
wel.. nt rely la...
then finish reahsel gooo home..
yay.. finally can rest...
but no.. as sun as I rech home...
I forgot to buy mounting bord..
so hav to walk to ma friend amalina's hous..
to take d bamboo for bio tinggy...
then go home.. tot finaly I can rest...
but no.... got gues com to ma hous...
so hav to layan...
then they go hom...
getin redy, goin to church......
at chruch.. (pray....)
go hom...
on computer..
tryin to burn te song for CNY celebration
but ma pc... haiz.... got problem las minute..
soo i hope I can borow teacher's letop at school tmr...
after tat buang masa go blogin...
waa.... one whole day...
no time to rest excep now...
hehe..

haiz.. hav to sing
"bridge over troubled water" again
hahaha...
actualy I don wan..
but wen i tink abot it again..
"ala.. las year for me ma"
so decided so sing it again lo..
for CNY celabration at school
tiz friday...
gud ting i memoriz.. (yay for me)
but its a hard song... quite low n quite high oso..
hahah... do ma bez lo....

waa.... tired oh...
my leg.. ahhh.. hurt!!!
I... ned.. to go to... rest... ZZzZZz...
rite ppl... tats all for now :P
heheh... bye....

0 comments: