Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Monday, January 4, 2010

I'M ON!!!

Hey guys!!!
I kno
It has been quite a while...
well, being lazy nowadays...
but to think bout it again
I rather go blogin than sleep n eat
(that explain my body)

anywhe..
Happy New Year!!!
and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
yeah how time goes soooo fast...
haih...

wat im doin now?
i gues im looking for job
find somtin else to do
and of course...
watchin Movies and even Dramas
wel yeah...
im ongoing a drama called
You're beautiful and
reversal of fate (korean)...
wel both was good...
too bad you're beautiful goin to end....
but reversal of fate hundred episodes more to go
hmm..

as i promise
I will make reviews abot the movies I watched..
soon...
not now....
hehehe.... :P

the next post... in my blog
will be my SPM's miracles...
how God helped me while in my exam...
it is somethin that is soo... woooowww....
it's true that
His eye is on the sparrow...
thank you God...
One thing that I know that
He answered my prayer...

now I got to go...
school start tomorrow...
good luck!! XD
as for me...
loitering at home...
bye guys... wushhh....

0 comments: