Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Stepping out from the DARKNESS world

heeeyyyy...
1 more exam to go for me...
and IM FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
MUAHAHAHHahah!!!

but oh DAMN!!!
Im so don want to think about Biology
it stress me up...
waaallaaaoooo....
I ned to eat more..
I get hungry when im stress
don u?
hmm...

well... kno wat...?
I've done watching TSUNAMI and 2012!!
my comment?
both great!! awesome!!!
but my kind of taste..??
I prefer TSUNAMI...
but I bet others would love 2012...
hmmm...

jz com back from brunei yesterday
aannnnnnnnnnddddd....
I bought 6 korean's ghost movies...
MUAhahahAA!!!
But all that movie ned to wait after my SPM..
oh deng...
but the DVDs look sooooo tempting...
well... nvm.. 2 more days to goo...
nguahahaha....

exciting events to come!!!!
~ Dig Deep DEYC 7-11.12.09 (oh yeah!!)
~ Christmas Interchurch 11.12.09 (woohoo!!)

anywhere...
I want to continue to wish all SPM-ers
GOODLUCK!!
and do your best!!!

stay tune for my next post...
is gonna be about...
the review about the movies that I watched...
(strictly, not for korean haters)
ehehe... see ya soon.. wushhh....

0 comments: