Me?

My photo
I'm Thompson and how can i describe myself? I'm a movie-holic guy and I can say that am a music freak... wink* is somtin missing? oh yeah..im more into korean and japanese music industry... (and even their movies too):P However, God still win my heart (yeah!!) oh well, nothin else I can say about myself... juz follow me in my life experience... sometime you'll see God's miracle.. ;) wuusshhh....

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Miracle of God :)

Ah yesss...
im back...
miss me??
keheheh...

neway, 2day is my 1st day...
takin piano class for grade 5
my last time grade was 2 (which is 3 years ago)
but i jump to grade 5...
being a superman... I hav to go grade 5
somhow... I ned to...
planin to go MIA college
but to get in they ned to hav the certificate
of piano grade 5 theory and practical..
walao.... imagine grade 2 to 5
it aint easy man....
this thing is the reason why im stayin 1 more year in Labuan..
haihhh....

anyhow...
get in SPM topic
tat day was so..
hmm... how to say...
miricleous-day for me... (is tat even a word?)
well, a looot thing happen tat day...
but its a long story..
but i giv u one...
let me see.... hmm...
ok...
this is the most awesome one..
heheh....

day2: english exam was tat day...
I''ve been prayin a lot so I'm good at spotting question
that might come out...
soo... I hav been thinkin...
I still remember I told danielle that...
"hey, dan.. wat if... "beauty" come out, isnt tat will be soo lucky for you"
(FYI, the topic that Danielle bring in her public speakin is also about beauty)
soo, I was just guessin wat might come out... somhow...
I have a felin that it will be about "beauty"
so my aim would be one word
BEAUTY
okay,( in the exam hall...)
so before the exam start
the prefects ask us to check at the question...
and gues wat section B (Question 5)

5. Beauty

im stunt and speechless....
i look up n tell God
"waaallaaaaaoooooo...."
seriously??!?!?!
I cant think of anything...
I cant even write or think straight...
of all the words in the world!!!!
of all the words...
what i spot would come out really came out...
so, I take time to pray... to calm me down
and to thank God for helping me...
as soon as im in a relax mood..
i start my essay....
see.... how tat is that soo wow!!!
if you dont think so...
mayb u seen better...
I juz wana share with everybody...
HOw God show his Miracle towards me....
im soo grateful to him for bein such a great God!!!
and for listenin to me....
so people...
everything is possible in God...
juz pray and have faith in Hi,...
Im sure God will help you...

okay... im done
heheheh....
really really tired
my physical and even brain
almost out of fuel....
ned to go to slep...
I'll post soon... somtin....
wush....

0 comments: